Cook Closers is a mobile notary company that is a team of contract closers for our local Dayton Title Companies. If you are a local title company that is in need of closers we can help you cover multiple closings going at the same time. We are servicing the Dayton, Cincinnati, and Columbus area. Each closer has experience closing loans full time, and we have closers with previous experience working for title companies full time. We guarantee the closing package back the next business day before 11 am and we will send for funding to the lender if required at the closing table. Every closer is covered under our company’s million dollar errors and omissions insurance and their own errors and omissions insurance.
5 Tips for REALTORS® and Lenders to Remember for Buyers and Sellers to bring to the closing Table:
- Make sure your client brings a valid ID
- Make sure your client brings their spouse to the closing table (even if their spouse is not on the loan they still need to sign at the closing table)
- Anything over $10,000 needs to be wired to the title company before signing. Please receive and verify wiring instructions from the title company. Anything under $10,000 can be a wire or a cashiers check
- If your seller wants to receive a wire for their proceeds over a check please bring wiring instructions to the closing table
- If there is a current mortgage on the property make sure the title company has payoff information and authorization before closing.
Ready to choose Cook Closers? Contact: